10.31.2008

Show-Me State

So, this is a little delayed, but I must share our trip to Missouri. We have much-missed family up there, and my mom and Millie and I took a girls' trip a couple of weeks ago. We had a wonderful time seeing Mee-Maw (my mom's mom). She and Millie are two of a kind.



We also got to spend time with cousins. My cousin, Gena, who is basically my older sister, has two precious kiddos, Blair and Collin. Gena and I were able to have lunch and dinner just the two of us, which was quite a treat.



On our last night in Missouri, Millie, my mom and I went to Aunt Jenny's farm for dinner. What a blast--horses, donkeys, geese, etc. And some of the best food I've had in a while. We also were able to enjoy a hayride, which was Millie's highlight of the trip.




Thanks to all our family for making some great memories.

No comments:


Bye-bye!