8.20.2008

A Day in the Life

Millie really has it made, I've decided. She's fed, bathed, put down for a nice nap, and really just played with all day long. She has had mom and dad's full attention all her life, but all that is going to change come February. That's right...baby numero dos is on it's way! Right now, I am feeling a bit crummy, although it should be over soon. We are 12 weeks, 2 days along to be exact, and totally exhausted. Not sure if that's due to the fact that I'm pregnant or that I chase after a wild child all day. Man, she is fun, but I wonder if the next one will sit quietly and play with their toys....hmmm. Oh, but she is SO much fun!




No joke--This was first thing in the morning....priceless

7 comments:

Kimberly Simmons said...

Oh my word! Her hair looks like mine in the morning!!!

Meredith said...

I spit out my drink I was laughing so hard at the morning picture. Missed you yesterday!
Mere

Chris and Jill said...

Congratulations!!!!! Hope you get to feeling better soon :-) The pic of Millie in the morning is priceless, LOL!

Unknown said...

We are so excited for you and your family. Congratulations! Millie is a doll...especially in the mornings.

Little Lamb said...

LOVE the hair, Millie.

John and Sarah said...

Congratulations on the baby!!

Sara Beth said...

Love the pictures. I don't see how she can be both of you so much!!!!

kiss her from her Aunt B.


Bye-bye!