6.27.2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, RYAN!!

Yesterday was my sweet husband's 27th birthday. I think we're still at the age where telling what birthday it is isn't embarassing. We had a big birthday breakfast together and then last night had the family over for dinner. Fun was had by all--Ryan got to use his new grill, and I tried homemade onion rings. The birthday boy was showered with gifts. Did I take any pictures of the event? No, I was too busy making onion rings. I would share "27" reasons I love my husband for his 27th birthday, but no one wants to read through a list of 27 things, so here are my top 5:

1. He loves the Lord more than he loves me.
2. He loves Millie and I.
3. He keeps me calm.
4. He is hillarious.
5. Even when it is his birthday, he is more concerned about everyone else.

So, knowing that it is near impossible to really clean our house and prepare a large meal with a busy toddler on my heels, my mom and her friend Rebecca (known to Millie as Aunt B) took little MJ to the farmer's market downtown. Apparently, Millie had the time of her life, eating samples and playing with fruit. She was so distracted, she even wore a bow in her hair and didn't know it. We have to trick her in order for this to work.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

I LOVE those pictures. She is seriously the sweetest little thing. We should go for one of our play groups to the Farmer's Market. We could go in the morning before it's too hot...and you are quite the chef if you attempted homemade onion rings. Would NEVER happen in my house!!
Mere

Little Lamb said...

homemade onion rings?!? wow leslie, that sounds awesome. Ryan is a lucky man. Pics are great of Millie, YAY she has a bow!


Bye-bye!