5.08.2008

We've conformed....

Yes, we have finally caught up to the rest of the world and become "bloggers". I(Leslie) had a play date with a few of my blogger friends today, and I was thoroughly convinced that I really needed to get with the program. So, here we are! Millie and I had a blast with our little friends, Ryann Lamb, Abby Latimer, and soon to be baby Barrett. Of course, after thinking all morning about how I needed to set out my camera, alas, I left it at home. The other prepared moms have assured me that pictures are on their way, so I'll post as soon as I have them. I was just so excited to blog that I had to post something.

2 comments:

Ryan and Leslie said...

How exciting is this? Way to go wif-e!

Chris and Jill said...

Hi Leslie! This is Jill (Albright) from FBA. I just came across your blog :-) Your daughter is AODRABLE! I am in love with her red curls, seriously! Hope you guys are having a great summer :-)


Bye-bye!